Already have Account?Login
We do collect some technical information when you visit to make your visit seamless. The section below explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our website.
You may be asked by the Company to submit personally identifiable information (i.e. name, E-mail address, birth date, gender, address, pin code, phone number etc.) when requesting services on the Web site. We will protect all information that you provide us on the Web site, as set forth below.
MeetMonk.com will not collect or sell your information for commercial purposes with third parties or provide your personal information to third parties for the purpose of telemarketing, e-mail or direct mail solicitation.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you access, browse, read pages or download information on MeetMonk.com, we collect and store certain technical information about your visit. This data does not identify you uniquely. However, it is used to assist in "authenticating" who you are when you access the Site. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
Cookies are small text files used by web page servers used to provide advanced features in our website, and remember your preferences - such as the IIT and/or AIEEE courses you are interested in. When you visit MeetMonk.com, we may utilize "session" cookies, which allow us to verify when you travel from page to page within our online service applications. Data on Web site usage that we collect using cookies is not tied to your personal information and is only used in aggregate form.
In order to improve the usefulness of the Web site for our visitors, we automatically collect and maintain statistical information from the Web site's data logs that concern network traffic flow and volume ("Traffic Data"). This Traffic Data consists of:
• name of the domain, or URL, from which the visitor accesses the Internet;
• Internet Protocol ("IP") address;
• type of web browser used; and
• date and time the Web site was visited.
• Search criteria you used on a search engine to find our site
Traffic Data does not identify individual visitors. It is used to highlight what our visitors find interesting, to improve the Web site's design specification, to identify performance issues, and the types of technology our visitors use.
When you choose to provide us with your Personal Information
MeetMonk.com treats your Personal Information as confidential. MeetMonk.com never sells or rents your Personal Information. If you choose to provide us with personal information through our ‘contact us' page or registration page, we use that information to process your request. We only share the information you give us with a government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law.
• To ensure that your Personal Information remains confidential, MeetMonk uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to transmit and receive your Personal Information in an encrypted form. We use the best encryption available to make your data secure.
• For safe transmission of your credit card details, we use an industry leading payment gateway to securely process your credit card information. We do not store any credit card information on our database. We only use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to transmit your information to the gateway and get a confirmation or denial message from the gateway to display on our website.
• Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Information. We update and test our technology frequently to improve these protections and to ensure the integrity of your Personal Information. We allow only a few staff members to have access to your user account to be able to answer any questions you might have.
• MeetMonk.com has policies and procedures that limit employee access to your Personal Information to those with a business reason to have such information. We educate our employees about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy, and we take appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our privacy practices.
Links to other websites
MeetMonk.com provides external links to many websites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations, as a service to our users. When users access these links, are leaving the MeetMonk.com site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the websites they are visiting. MeetMonk.com is not responsible for the actions or consequences.
Contacting MeetMonk.com about privacy questions or concerns
For any questions, please contact us.